Favourite whetting stone
Unit price per
Free shipping within the European Union.
Our favourite whetting stone to keep your knives razor-sharp. The coloured side (blue or red) makes a really sharp blade, but by using the white side after your knife will be as smooth as glass.
Material of the pad: bamboo and non-slip silicon
measurements: 20 x 10 x 5 cm
How to use the grinding stone?
- Soak it in water for 5-10 minutes, so it can absorb the moisture.
- Slide it over the blade multiple times in an angle corresponding with the original one.
- To keep the grinding stone moist and avoid it getting warm, add water or oil.
- Sharpen 3 timer per side.
- After sharpening the knife, clean it with a moist towel and dry it afterwards. You can also wash it with water and let it air-dry.
Add this to your cart now by clicking "Add to cart" and acquire your “Erste Schmiede” grinding stone as long as it’s in stock.